[Olsr-dev] How to know olsrd is working?

RC Loh (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 28 03:51:28 CET 2011

Hi,

I intend to modify the olsrd code to suit my custom application. However, I
could not get the olsrd running between just two LINUX (Fedora Core 12) laptops
with wired connection to a dedicated hub.

I have no idea what went wrong.

When I did a "olsrd -dispout" on one of the laptops, I am able to see some
messages. However, when I did a "olsrd -dispin", I cannot see any messages.

Attached are the two outputs of the "olsrd -dispout" and "olsrd -dispin".

Can anyone direct me where did my installation went wrong?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rdgs,
Paul