[Olsr-dev] arproaming plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 26 12:58:13 CET 2011

On Mon December 27 2010 14:07:43 Amadeus wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm pretty new to your mailing list since I've never been
> working on olsrd as a developer. The reason for subscribing now
> is an actual plugin called 'arproaming' I was coding over the last
> couple days (some basic testing included).
I have done some first work on converting your plugin to the new API, but the
main code throws lots and lots of warnings and errors.

The attached patch is based on the revision you reverted some days ago.

I would suggest tryping this patch, convert everything in the plugin to static
functions (with function prototypes if necessary) and then look at the rest of
the warnings/errors.

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:(spam-protected) http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0