[Olsr-dev] httpinfo in git master tree

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Feb 27 17:30:04 CET 2011

On Sunday 27 February 2011 04:24:56 Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Markus Kittenberger
>
> <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> > httpinfo/txtinfo do not show them, as they are not in the datastructures
> > they read in from olsrd,..
>
> I would again vote that this is changed. It has bitten us before. So
> nodes should also display their own announcements in txtinfo/httpinfo.
>
> When we were discussing this last time it seem only some code which
> artificially removes them should be removed and this would be it.
There is no "artificial removing"... you are talking about two different data
structures.

The first one is a part of olsr_cfg, which contains the HNAs set by the local
node. OLSRd will use it to create its own HNAs and will not creates routes for
it.

The other one is the hna_set, which contains the incoming HNAs from other
nodes. As long as they don't contradict with the local HNAs, they will be
stored in the database and OLSRd will create routes for them.

---
Oh, I have been looking for ages for someone interested cleaning up the
httpinfo code. The master already contains an integrated "webserver", so all
you would need to do is to hook up a few nice callbacks and generate HTTP
files.

Interested ?

Henning Rogge
--