[Olsr-dev] httpinfo in git master tree

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 5 21:57:26 CET 2011

On Saturday 05 February 2011 21:33:52 Amadeus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while trying to fix my plugin code I've been experiencing an issue
> regarding the plugin 'httpinfo'. It turns out that Hna4 announcements
> aren't listed in the appropriate overview page.
>
> However, the daemon works correctly and packets are being spread out
> (has been verified using tcpdump/wireshark).
I suspect that the httpinfo has been defect for years... and nobody has been
saying "yes, I want to write a new one"...

The http-server is already there in the olsrd master branch, so if someone
wants to write a new nice web interface, please tell us.

Henning Rogge
--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.