[Olsr-dev] Compressing OLSRd messages

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 17 21:29:33 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag 17 April 2011, 21:25:27 schrieb Amadeus:
> Hi,
>
> > We really do not want to create another propietary packet format.
>
> thank you I'll forward this to BenBE.
He will find my reader/writer for PacketBB (RFC 5444) in this repository
(including README files and some automated testcases):

http://olsr.org/git/?p=packetbb.git;a=summary

and the olsrd repository contains a "nhdp" and a "olsrv2" branch that is the
current status for the coming OLSRv2 implementation.

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.