[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] [OLSR] GSoC 2011

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 16:07:29 CEST 2011

> I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and I am very interested in your
> project about routing socket support in BSD for OLSR, as I am very
> passionate about networking and I know very well the TCP/IP protocols and
> have coded before using sockets.
> I would love to help implement this idea, and I definitely wait for any
> suggestions or guide lines for how to do this.
[..CUT..]

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

I guess you are talking about this:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#routing_socket_support_in_BSD

please create an account on
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2011

and start working on your student proposal. You will find a template
to start with in the Freifunk organization page.
if you start to submit something we can start to see your draft and
help you writing the proposal with suggestions (you can change what u
submit until the deadline)

I Cc: the olsrd-dev list. They will evaluate your proposal to
understand if there is a mentor willing to follow you for the summer.

Please keep in mind that deadline for submitting the proposal is this
friday (april 8th).

Thanks for your interest in Freifunk GSoC

Saverio