[Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.6.0 with ETT available

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 7 10:31:09 CEST 2010

On Tue October 5 2010 21:11:09 Erik Tromp wrote:
> > > Yes, that would be a good idea. I had to make quite some changes to
> > > 'standard' olsr-0.6.0, though, to make it suitable for lc routing.
> >
> > I would like to see those patches before we think about adding it
> > to the stable branch. I am not happy with changing the core of 0.6.0.
> >
> > Henning
>
> That is obvious... and quite sensible :-)
I just looked through a diff of your changes and I think we cannot merge it
this way. You made lot's of small changes/renamings in the core which are not
necessary for the ETT behaviour.

Could you maybe extract a changeset that ONLY contains the necessary diff for
the ETT code without any renames/formatting changes ?

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE