[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSRd release 0.6.1

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 29 09:41:24 CET 2010

> Is there a luci package for 0.6.0 ?

OK, sorry now I understand.

Luci ships its own olsrd package called olsrd-luci and does not
provide just the web interface for the olsrd package in the packages
feed.

So to update to olsrd 0.6.1 in luci we need their developer to update
their feed.

So, I think that we need JoW here :) I put him in Cc:
JoW here the relevant changes in the Makefile for the new version:
https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/24184

JoW, if you have to upgrade from a 0.5.x version have a look from this
commit up to now, because all the work to upgrade config file and
scripts for version 0.6.1 is already there:
https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/21585/packages/net/olsrd

Saverio

Saverio