[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] Porting Freifunk to netbooks

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 31 13:16:42 CEST 2010

Sean,

I should be registered now as mentor for GSoC , so go ahead :)
I think we would need a more detailed description and planning of your ideas of a GUI for OLSR.

I will move this thread now finally to the OLSR lists - since I believe it is more on-topic there (but many from the wlanware list are also subscribed on the OLSR lists).

Ok?

Best,
a.