[Olsr-dev] Speed up ETX convergence

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 25 14:25:01 CET 2010

> I'm using OLSR to route traffic inside a VPN Overlay network. I'm
> implementing a theoretical work to write a scientific paper, I don't
> just need things to work, but I need to be exactly sure of what
> happens in the network.

Hello,

I know this option is not working anymore in the current stable:

LinkQualityWinSize      100

How to tune OLSR so that the ETX of the link converges to a value in
the shortest time possible ?

I'm using OLSR on VPN links with no packet loss, so I just need that
when a new node joins the VPN the EXT quickly goes to 1. What settings
in the config file should I tune ?

Saverio