[Olsr-dev] Hello Generation

Airton Ishimori (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 24 18:50:20 CET 2010

Nothing,..persist with error

TIMER: fire Hello Generation timer 0x100108c0, ctx 0x1000bdc8, at clocktick
1850 (00:02:11.600188)
Segmentation fault

When I try, for exemple, olsrd -d 9 (debug level 9, or other debug level),
the above error occurre. This error occurre into Mesh Router, but no occure
into Mesh Gateway.

And other thing, the gateway not have "vision" of the others nodes
(routers). Into the router table in gateway, not show the routes to routers.

All nodes into the mesh network it's running olsrd-etx protocol. The olsrd
version is 0.5.6-r8.