[Olsr-dev] Hello Generation

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 23 17:06:43 CET 2010

i think the best emthod to debug something on openwrt is gdbserver

but to get it working is maybe a bit too much of overhead for just finding a
segfault (which maybe is only caused by the debug output) (this depends if
your a familiar with gdb)

does your olsrd segfault only if u do -d 9 ?

or did it already segfault before you used -d 9?

or does it crash anyway

regardsa Markus