[Olsr-dev] Hello Generation

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 23 15:58:41 CET 2010

Am Dienstag 23 März 2010 15:52:14 schrieb Airton Ishimori:
> Hey,
>
> My debug with olsrd (I used olsrd -d 9):
>
> TIMER: fire Hello Generation timer 0x10010858, ctx 0x1000bdf8, at clocktick
> 1730 (01:37:34.050180)
> Segmentation fault
>
> What happened??
OLSRd segfaulted ;)

Okay, let's get some more data.

1. What version of OLSRd are you using ?
2. can you run OLSRd with valgrind to track the exact code part where the
segfault happend ?
(install valgrind, then run "valgrind olsrd -d 9" and wait for the crash, you
should get some information where the programm crashed)

Henning Rogge