[Olsr-dev] olsr-commit list: new service for olsr developers

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 22 16:19:49 CET 2010

Hi!

Henning had a very nice idea (and a few folks already asked for something like this):

There is now a service which is practical for coders who are used to going through lots of emails all the time and who use email as their primary way of communicating with fellow programmers:

          Each commit can now be received on a mailing list:
                   (spam-protected)

Just subscribe there and you will have the commit messages in your inbox if you prefer this.