[Olsr-dev] HttpInfo

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 15 21:48:42 CET 2010

ok aaron, your were faster in providing an useful answer,..  (i wanted to
post this seconds after my quite stupid "No" mail, but i got distracted,...)

anyways:

http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=files/olsrd.conf.default.full;h=6a0e525a28ce9d7de35e1f0cf8c1da8fe6ced5fb;hb=stable#l352

should explain the meaning of these parameters

btw while checking the other confi excamples i found:

the olsrd.conf.default.lq does only give comments about the ipcconnect`s
Host and Net parameters,..
but not anywhree near the plugin configuration,..

and it has different ordering of parameters aswell,...

hmm, is anyone still working on the sample configs?