[Olsr-dev] olsrd not keep executing

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 11 22:44:42 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Airton Ishimori <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> When I install olsrd ipk package from repository (from net), the olsrd
> daemon keep executing

if it keeps executing, you had an olsrd on the device before installing it?

> (the ps command show me), but when I install the olsrd ipk package in mode
> offline (from ipkg install olsrd.ipk)

how u install an ipkg should make no difference (as long as it the ipkg has
no dependencies,.)

> , the olsrd daemon is not keep executing... This happened with you? What
> problem?

u seem to use an insanely old openwrt, which has an insanely old olsrd in
its repo,

so it makes absolutely no sense to think about what might go wrong,..

use a RECENT version of openwrt and olsrd!!!

> The olsrd that I tested is the same that is into official repository.
> oslrd-0.4...

which one ? (-;