[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin enhancements

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 10 10:23:30 CET 2010

On Wed March 10 2010 10:11:25 Vasilis Tsiligiannis wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I've just pushed a series enhancements for quagga plugin for the upcoming
> 0.5.7.0 release. The major are support for quagga 0.99.x and support to
> export and redistribute IPv6 routes. Also, zebra socket path and port are
> now configurable. Of course, there are also many bugfixes and much code
> cleanup.
Thank you for this patch...

I think the code for the next release is complete, we are just working on the
correct defaults so that users don't have too much pain to upgrade to the new
version AND get the new features without too much trouble.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE