[Olsr-dev] Peer to peer discovery plugin (p2pd)

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 5 15:52:20 CET 2010

The p2pd plugin is ready.
It is tested in a static, dense 30 node network based on
WLAN IBSS (AHDEMO). Packet delivery was very high (99.9
or better, with one send packet every 10 seconds per node).
Surprising good result. Probably due to MPR redundancy and 1Mbps.
During the test, unicast packet delivery was about 98%.

The plugin is a superset of the mdns plugin.
Maybe one can check if we missed something. Saverio?

Add this in the repository?

Regards, Teco