[Olsr-dev] p2pd plugin

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 3 15:58:06 CET 2010

Hi,

Back online. I had to swap to new computer. I've still trouble with getting my old mail and tools.

The p2pd is ready to post.
It is able to flood whatever UDP, with broadcast (IPv4-only) and multicast.
Destination address and port is configured.

There is also a process duplicate filter (olsrv2 algorithm). This has to be implemented in olsrd base sometime.

Give me one more day for sending tar file.

Regards, Teco

Op 1 mrt 2010, om 11:26 heeft ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) het volgende geschreven: