[Olsr-dev] Building on Android

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 28 08:19:18 CEST 2010

On Mon June 28 2010 00:41:30 Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 2:54 AM, Mitar <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> > So the question is how to tackle this? Optional feature? Or should we
> > add those two files to olsrd codebase and use them when compiling for
> > Android?
>
> As there was no response I went through and pushed my changes.
Sorry, I was not at my computer that much on the weekend. ;)

> Now we
> have two Linux header files in repository and regex engine code from
> OpenBSD. And many more plugins now work on Android. (Or at least
> compile.)
What licence do the kernel includes have ? I'm not sure if we can combine BSD
and GPL code into one repository.

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:(spam-protected) http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0