[Olsr-dev] Building on Android

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 25 07:49:01 CEST 2010

Ho,

Android typically has an ARM target. So nothing to worry about: copiler is
printing out hints that something in memory consumes more bytes than
normallly. The Android addons are included by me, I've added them when I got
my new Android mobile phone last year. A samsung galaxy i7500 with Android 1.5
(cupcake). For that reason I used the 1.5 NDK to compile. Maybe you use
another version of that NDK and google has changed something. If the resulting
binary does not run, try to compile a hello program first. Here's how:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/android-codeschnipsel/6769-compling-native-c-
using-ndk.html

HTH,
// Sven-Ola