[Olsr-dev] changing hna while olsrd is running

Gioacchino Mazzurco (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 19 09:53:33 CEST 2010

Then I have to write a plugin...

There is also possible to change interface ip from inside an olsrd plugin ?
Or is more convenient to do an external script for this type of thing and
call it from osrd when needed?