[Olsr-dev] Current HEAD of master branch gives segmentation fault on atheros

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 15 23:23:51 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 15 Juni 2010, 21:35:53 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> > Okay, was a little bit more complicated than I thought for the first fix.
> > I reverted the commit and created a new one, that does not crash with
> > your example config file.
>
> I compiled now for atheros and I still get the segmentation fault.
>
> Are we sure this is something related to the config file parser ?
>
> If I compile this very same version for x86 it works !
>
> Saverio

WTF ?

can you use gdb to tell me the point where the segfault is happening ?

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized