[Olsr-dev] Plugin into olsrd-0.6

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 15 17:45:53 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 15 Juni 2010, 17:36:32 schrieb Airton Ishimori:
> How can I develop a plugin to comunicate with olsrd-0.6? I need to
> implement inside directory olsrd-0.6.0/lib ?
> Specifically, which modules I need to comunicate with olsrd??
What do you mean with "communicate with olsrd" ?

Plugins (of OLSRd) are dynamic libraries that are loaded by OLSRd. They can
access all public functions of OLSRd to read the internal datastructures and
"trigger things" in OLSRd.

Most plugins don't even have a process/thread of their own, they are just
called with callbacks from the OLSRd scheduler (timer events), parser
(incoming packets/messages) or by the LinkQuality-plugin system.

Henning Rogge
--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.