[Olsr-dev] Current HEAD of master branch gives segmentation fault on atheros

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 15 07:03:07 CEST 2010

Am Montag 14 Juni 2010, 23:36:14 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> I just compiled latest HEAD of master branch for atheros.
>
> I get segmentation fault as soon as I start olsrd. Very minimal config
> file just specify debug level, IP version and Interface.
>
> All was working at this version:
> http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commit;h=e6c67aa9488cb8e2771ba1fb11a2161
> d676057dd
>
> one of the commits after this one caused this bug.
>
> sorry I'm really rushing now I will fill the bug report later
Please try commit 31d81e920da3e5a40effd9d0ce72758ce5a45a3b, which is the HEAD
since yesterday. I did several fixes fixes for the tc_set. If it still
segfaults, please send your minimal config file to this list.

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized