[Olsr-dev] adding latitude/longitude to txtinfo plugin

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 10 18:17:19 CEST 2010

Hey,

to add 2 cents here also: the JS file is a pipe. You force olsrd to write to
the pipe by reading it from external program. If you need to cache, just "cat
/tmp/latlon.js > /tmp/latlon.cached". Note: write start is non-blocking, but
continuous write is blocking. Means: if you stop reading somewhere in the
middle (and do not close) olsrd will block too.

For GPS devices, there's an extra file which hold the coords. Just in case
someone want to change pos without restarting olsrd. When adding stuff to the
nameservice, please keep it kompat or fork.

// Sven-Ola

[snip]