[Olsr-dev] adding latitude/longitude to txtinfo plugin

Robert Wuttke (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 9 23:49:44 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:31 -0400, Joe Gio wrote:
> Remotely retrieving the location of nodes can be done with gpsd and the cgps utility.
>
> Joe

This does not work for stationary devices where no gps-device is
attached nor a gpsd is running. I am working on a software for recording
live topologies of mesh-networks and so that I can then later "replay"
the changes in that mesh within an emulated testbest. The visualization
could profit from recorded geolocations since then they can be correctly
placed in software like Freimap.

Robert