[Olsr-dev] Android: reloc_library[1300] error for olsrd_bmf.so.1.7.0 (fwd)

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 27 08:44:35 CEST 2010

Good morning,

have compiled, tested and packed together a TGZ with a running version. See
http://81.89.105.192/olsrd-pre-0.6.1-android.tgz, which also includes a short
README. My phone's Wifi GUI lacks IBSS/Adhoc support, so I reactivated my
wpa_supplicant/wpa_cli script that forces Wifi into this mode while setting a
fixed IP etc.

// Sven-Ola

Am Montag, 26. Juli 2010, um 09:34:42 schrieb Sven-Ola Tuecke:
> Hi Vikram,
>
> you are correct. The current stable has optimizd out any unused module when
> doing the link. For this reason, the Android "olsrd" binary does not
> contain the plugin helper functions, such as "get_plugin_int",
[blablabla - snip]