[Olsr-dev] [OFF-Topic] MIPS Architeture

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 7 20:37:41 CEST 2010

Hey,

you need to issue the "make V=99" in the OpenWRT toplevel dir. If you change
e.g. to buildmipsel/olsrd* and issue make there you got native gcc -> i386.
Only a toplevel build ensures, that the cross-compiler "mipsel-uclibc-gcc" or
similar is called. I'm not sure, but you may abbreviate with something like
"make V=99 compile/olsrd" -> see openwrt dev docs for hints.

// Sven-Ola