[Olsr-dev] [OFF-Topic] MIPS Architeture

Airton Ishimori (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 7 19:37:25 CEST 2010

I'm testing the implementation of a plugin for olsrd-0.6. The basically, the
plugin contein function that send the time the current node to neigbour. The
function do broadcast this the message.

I create a two socket, one to send and other to receive, both utilize the
same port number to communicate. I added that my event function into olsrd
with olsr_start_timer() function.

The target system is OpenWrt Witherussian. How example the Makefile, I used
the ../lib/mini/Makefile.

--
Airton Ishimori