[Olsr-dev] Client Roaming Plugin

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 22 01:39:43 CET 2010

>>p.s. we can switch to german i think (-;

:-(

I think the idea of using olsrd to provide a way for mobile devices with
conventional wifi capability to switch between olsrd-enabled wifi
accesspoints without losing VoIP connection is a very important telephony
application of OLSR that seems to be very practical from a business
perspective in the near term.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that it can be done. It's far
easier from a business perspective than requiring mobile phones to be in
ad-hoc mode and running olsrd.

Sorry to interject my non-technical opinion, but I would hope you guys
continue in English ;-)