[Olsr-dev] p2pd plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 25 16:30:25 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag 25 Februar 2010 16:13:32 schrieb Teco Boot:
> The peer-to-peer discovery plugin is in a final state.
> I want to test p2pd in the current pre-r9 stable branch.
> There is some effort in getting function add_olsr_socket right, this is
> changed recently.
yes, the semantic changed because now you can have both "polling" and
"immediate" sockets.

For polling sockets, look at the txtinfo (for example).

> We need another few days.
no problem with this.

> What is the planned release date?
I would like to get all code together next week. If we have to wait a few more
days it's okay.

> Adopt both mdns and p2pd? Isn't this a bit too much?
I would like Saverios oppinion about this.

Henning Rogge