[Olsr-dev] new dyn_gw plugin

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 22 21:19:14 CET 2010

Hi Henning,

Here srce for the new dyn_gw plugin.
Can you checkin?

The version is updated from 0.4 to 0.5.
This requires a config file update.
You can roll back to a 0.4 version if you want.

Can you update the sample conf? Srce is in README_DYN_GW.

The ping thread is not started if no ping parameter is provided.
I don't need the ping and leave replacement for thread code for others.

Running the plugin without parameters acts 100% as the 'old' dyn_gw_plain.
Eliminate this dyn_gw_plain (e.g. with 0.6 trunk)?

p2pd is on its way, maybe later this week.
I'll test bmf tomorrow.

Regards, Teco.

PS.
I saw few tabs in README_DYN_GW where two spaces are intended.
Not 100% military grade :-)