[Olsr-dev] olsr 0.5.6-r8 ipv6 multicast

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 11 21:50:45 CET 2010

ACK

but we might have to take care on 2.4, as there neighbourood discovery seems
to be too broken (i just made an short test on whiterussian with kmod-ipv6),
so here the neighbours might still need to insert routes to each other (even
with linklocals)

(this would lead to an filter, that elimates only routes to linklocals that
are more than one hop away)

Markus