[Olsr-dev] Planned efforts on plugins

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Feb 7 11:08:40 CET 2010

Am Freitag 05 Februar 2010 11:08:10 schrieb Teco Boot:
> I've allocated few resources on improvement of plugins.
> Priority is dyn_gw, then mdns and then bmf.

> 3: bmf
> ======
> 1.6.2 solved my problem.
> Removing the thread is very low on my priority list, or
> harmful (I have to verify). Same for the 1.5.3 problem.
> The problem with 1.6 is the mutex. Maybe supply the mutex code
> on the main olsrd src as patch, and use the mutex conditionally?
I just pulled Erics 1.6.2 version into the tunnel branch of OLSRd (it use some
functions we modified in the tunnel branch, so I pulled it there and ported it
to the new functions). I removed the mutex too.

So 1.6.2 will be in the upcomming 0.5.7.0 release.

See
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commit;h=6002edcf1209d62101c1713e28c95512dcb2a79e

Henning Rogge