[Olsr-dev] Planned efforts on plugins

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 5 15:41:46 CET 2010

On Fri February 5 2010 15:22:35 Joe Gio wrote:
> Would publishing the mpr/neighbor data to a common area (shared memory
> possibly) and making bmf a stand alone application be a better approach ?
I think shared memory would be overkill. BMF is just using the neighbor
detection and MPR selection (and MPR selection is broken at the moment in
0.5.6). So theoretically it could draw the neighbor detection from the
txtinfo.

The other option is to implement this buffer space for the neighbor/MPR data in
the plugin itself.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE