[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.6.1 deletes default route on MacOS X

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 11 17:16:31 CET 2010

imho for this i think you want/need my proposed policy routing method should
be absolutely sufficient,..

as it makes (usually) no sense to route your own lan via olsrd routes*G
and imho it`s not olsrds fault, it's the firmwares or users fault that
started olsrd *G and not configured its own network,..

olsrds job is to route the mesh, and imho it should end here.

i don`t say there might not be a plugin in helping the user/firmware builder
in setting up correct local routing,..

> The problem is that this will only work with some kind of central
"policy"... if every user sets this "allowed/disallowed/I-don't-like" list
him/herself, there will > be chaos.

and this chaos would be (technically) worse than what you have now!

Markus