[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.6.1 deletes default route on MacOS X

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 11 02:32:25 CET 2010

Hi!

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Markus Kittenberger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> furthermore usually policy routing is absolutely sufficient to route your
> own traffic different than mesh traffic,..

But not to prevent for example leaking 192.168.0.0/16 into the mesh.
We for example allow only dedicated IPs from our IP range in the mesh.
Otherwise there would be chaos: multiple users announcing their
different networks but same IP ranges into the mesh and then depending
on where you are in the mesh you would get different network.

So how could we filter this out with OLSR?

Mitar