[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] P2P chat

Gregor G. (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 3 07:08:45 CET 2010

Am 02.12.10 16:37, schrieb Mitar:
> Yes, service discovery is for sure a way. But the problem is that it
> requires users to have a program installed which supports it. And I do
> not want to limit rescue to only those which have Pidgin or iChat
I also thougt about this and coded a small web-based chat for the
routers. It reads messages from a text file and writes new messages to
another file. All that is still needed is a plugin for olsr that
reads/writes those messages from/to those text files and floods them
across the mesh. Aaron wanted to code that plugin but unfortunately he
didnĀ“t have enough time to do so.

Regards
Gregor

--