[Olsr-dev] android bluetooth

Mitar (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 1 15:39:13 CET 2010

Hi!

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Goczan Peter <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I hope I write to the right place.

It seems you have not. You should try some Google group for Android development.

> Have anyone of you heard about something like this?

You will have to do a Java FFI to C code which would be linked against
Bluez and get this information for you. Of course I assume here that
you have already checked official Android Java SDK and that there is
nothing there.

I have made such C code for Haskell and you can find it in this Haskell library:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/NXT

It is a standalone C code which links against Bluez and gives you
functions for link quality and RSSI for established connections and
meant to be used in FFI. You should just now make a Java interface to
it instead of Haskell. But this I am leaving to you.

Mitar