[Olsr-dev] MainIp and SrcIpRoutes do not work

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 31 21:53:47 CEST 2010

the srcip should be defineable per interface (in the config file) using the
IPv4Src parameter

main-ip is just the originator-adress used in olsr messages-headers sent out
by your node

Markus