[Olsr-dev] Another large cleanup patch in master

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 10 19:18:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just pushed another large cleanup patch for the OLSRd master branch, which
should make it easier in the future to work with the memory manager and the
timer system.

Both use their own 'cookie creation' function now instead of using the cookies
of the memory manager for timers too. I have updated all plugins for this,
anyone noticing a problem should call me.

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized