[Olsr-dev] Bug in nameservice plugin - When OLSR started with interfaces down main addr is not later updated on ifup

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 29 19:43:13 CEST 2010

Saverio,

the nameservice at least register &olsr_namesvc_gen() which is called every
my_interval. You may query the main_ip there and add a necessary initializer
there.

// Sven-Ola