[Olsr-dev] SmartGW client side questions

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 27 08:49:28 CEST 2010

Moins,

compiled, installed, working. Haven't looked inside. The tunnel says "local
any" but there's now a route in table local with the mesh-ip as src. Thanks!

This moring the GIT repo (stable) has a bad mood. git pull says "error 500".
There's a "fprintf" in src/linux/kernel_tunnel.c::223 which may deserve a
syslog - and maybe another syslog stating "switch tun gw". Normally I kick
them off, but for a new feature it may be helpful...

// Sven-Ola