[Olsr-dev] Asymmetric ipip not working

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 26 09:57:46 CEST 2010

Moins,

hhm. dunno yet. I don't think that adding iptables-functions to olsrd is a
good thing. A routing daemon should not fiddle to much with the system
besides routing tables IMO.

Besides that: the rp_filter stuff is getting nasty. As I wrote, the
itunl0.rp_filter=0 is required on 2.6.31. There's already a query in
linux/net.c, some "if is_at_least_linuxkernel_2_6_31". On 2.6.30 there is a
tunl0.rp_filter file, but on 2.6.18 (my XEN based gateway server) does not
offer rp_filter for the ipip tunnel device. Same on 2.4.30...

Hmmm.

// Sven-Ola