[Olsr-dev] Idea for small OLSR improvement

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 24 17:14:55 CEST 2010

Hey,

madwifi. Absolutely. Check you kernel log for "stuck beacon" messages. I bet
it's the case. Have you tried the openwrt/kamikaze patchset together with the
"adhocmode with HAL in master?" That's the nosbeacon flag when you do
"wlanconfig create ath0..."

// Sven-Ola