[Olsr-dev] BUG report IPv6 interface change not detected

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 20 10:21:11 CEST 2010

> I can reproduce this bug...
>
> please fix it

Well, I told Gioacchino to post here, but he has been a little "short"
in his description :)

He also noticed that if you have two IPv6 addresses configured on the
same interface, OLSR picks at random one of the two addresses and
there is no way to specify which one you want to use as the main
address.

The point is that it happens I have Ninux people pointing to me OLSR
bugs or feature requests. Most of the time is configuration issues, I
solve my self, but now Giocchino is working a lot on IPv6 setups and
seems he found real bugs.

Are we using a bug tracker with tickets or we rely only on the mailing
list for bugs ?

We should think about that, otherwise Gioacchino is going to look for
you devs at the BattleMesh with his laptop in his hands asking for his
bugs fixed desperately, and that is going to be very funny ahahah :) I
can't wait for the BattleMesh :))))

Saverio