[Olsr-dev] GSoC idea - Android OLSR GUI

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 5 23:00:28 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Maybe GUI and routing agent could be combined into a application package for
> rooted androids (or developer phones).

Exactly that I have in mind. To make an application you just install
and have everything. It sets up ad-hoc mode, OLSR and also some
goodies like map display of peering nodes. Read more on the wiki.

I had played with this and have a general idea how to make it. I just
do not have time. So if some student is willing to do the hard work
... :-)

Mitar