[Olsr-dev] Checksum

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 1 18:23:17 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag 01 April 2010 17:41:49 schrieb Airton Ishimori:
> Into olsrd_signature.c has a MD5 checksum.
So you are talking about the "secure" plugin.

> I not very understand the
> preprocessor_function() function, and others. I think if this is part of
> the layer 2.
the preprocessor function can change the incoming UDP payload before OLSR
parse it. There is another callback to change the outgoing stuff before it is
send through the UDP socket. No layer 2 involved.

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.