[Olsr-dev] LinkQualityMult problems in 0.5.6-r5

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 5 11:43:49 CEST 2009

On Saturday 05 of September 2009, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Hmm... are you sure ? Okay, I will do a second round of tests.

Yes. I can also post my configs if you need them :)

> I'm REALLY looking forward when we can get rid of the lq_multiplier
> parameter.

How will it then be possible to artificially increase ETX on some links ? As
this is sometimes needed (not in normal wifi operations, but for some VPN
links).

Best regards,
Jernej Kos.
--